Forklifts help your company perform better, save manpower and are time-efficient. But they can be dangerous and costly when operated by unskilled personnel.
Following a highly sophisticated training program, Al Khebra will tune your operators to the highest level of professionalism and safety.
- Types of Forklifts
- Forklift Fundamentals
- Forklift Daily Inspection
- Forklift Capacity
- Forklift Balance and Stability
- Safe Operating Guidelines
- Safe Load Handling
- Jobsite Safety
- Forklift Refueling / Recharging
- Working in confined spaces
- Forklift Accidents and fatalities
- Straight – forward and back
- Circle – forward and back
- Cross – forward and back
- Operating in tight quarters
- Tight Spots – forward and back
- Driving up and down inclines with and without
- Moving and stacking loads.
- Lift a load and stack it in a predetermined area.