IntroductionWe offer a top-notch Drivers Education Program which consists of theory (classroom) and practical training (Behind the Wheel). We also focus and lay emphasis on driver’s behavior and attitudes. Moreover, we also develop the concept of safety and courtesy while driving.
- Highway transportation system.
- Instrument panel drill & vehicle controls.
- Traffic control devices.
- Traffic laws and violations.
- Adverse driving conditions.
- Safety restraint systems.
- Child Safety.
- Emergency situations.
- Driving techniques & maneuvers.
- Vehicle mechanics and maintenance.
- Vehicle systems.
- Risk management & accident avoidance.
- Impaired driving.
- Sharing the road.
- First aid.
- Pre-entry checks.
- Introduction to basic vehicle mechanics.
- Instrument panel and vehicle controls.
- Vehicle system.
- Safety restraints.
- Basic driving maneuvers.
- Advanced driving maneuvers.
- Driving in various road environments.
- Multiple types of parking.
- Driving in low and high volume traffic environments.
- Expressway driving.
- Negotiating roundabouts.
- Reacting in emergency situations.
- Developing positive behavior, attitude and courtesy.
Terms & Conditions
- The applicant must be at least 18yrs old for light vehicle and 21yrs old for heavy/equipment vehicle.
- Approval from the Traffic Ministry is required for quarter and a half session for foreign licenses holders.
- The student must carry their training card at all times during the training.
- On Metrash2 allowing applicant for a driving license must properly select the training category for ex. (Light, M.Truck,Trailer, Excavator & etc.)
- In case of cancellation the amount of 350QR will be deducted as a management fee plus the cost of the book, access card, learning license & whatever training days consumed, but in case to case basis which needs approval from the Management.
- In case of absence, it’s a must to inform our office and submit medical certificate in case of sickness and/or provide documents to support your travel purpose.
- Absence on scheduled training will be deducted from your allotted training schedule.
- Learning License is valid for 3months only, you have to pay 150QR upon expiration.
- NO Learning Permit & Forget Access Card will be not allowed for Practical Driving Class.
- Changing of Practical Training Time must submit a Request Letter and subject for approval.
- Bribery or any kind of gifts are not allowed directly or indirectly.
- As per the new Rule of Traffic Department effective March 1, 2016 Full Course & Half Course will have 2 chances of Road Test and Signal & L&P Parking Test will be unlimited but if Failed you will pay 50QR test-fee to arrange another date.
Sponsored By Company
- Metrash2 Registration Print-out of the person applying for driving license.
- Eye testing for driving lesson (Only on accredited eye-testing center)
- Copy of Applicant’s Qatar ID (if no ID yet, VISA copy + Passport Copy + Entry Stamp copy from passport)
- 4 pcs. Passport size photos (white background).
If you are Company Sponsored please verify your Profession mentioned from your QID before paying online, please download and see the list from here.
Sponsored By Family or Individual
1. Sponsor Letter (letter format will be available from the reception).
2. Copy of Sponsor’s and Applicant’s Qatar ID.
3. Eye testing for driving license.
4 pcs. Passport size photos (white background).
Learners With Driving License From Home Country
- Half Course – After approval from Traffic Department, submit all the requirements to the Reception and apply for a half course.
- Direct Test – Complete all the requirements with the copy of your license and present it directly to The Traffic Department for the approval. Direct Test fee QR 50.00 (Card payment only), QR 500.00 rental fee of heavy vehicles and
QR 200.00 for Light vehicle.
How To Register?
- Read the terms and condition mentioned above and make sure you are eligible for driving in Qatar. Please see
- Prepare all the required documents as mentioned above.
- You can register for your preferred timing, language and instructor (Male or Female)
- Register online and save money or visit Alkhebra Driving Academy ( See the map).
- You can also call the following number to collect your documents. Phone No. +974 445 16353
- After registrant you will get schedule for theory classes.
- Theory classes are taught in Arabic, English, Hindi and Malayalam and Tamil.
- Before you finish the theory classes, collect your Learning License from the theory instructor.
- Once you finish the theory classes you will take theory test. Your instructor will inform you of the test date and time.
Practical Classes and Test
- After passing the theory test, confirm your practical training schedule from reception.
- Practical classes are offered in Arabic, English, Hindi, Tamil, Malyalum, Telugu, Singhala. Choose the instructor in your preferred language.
- Once you will take minimum practical classes, you will be eligible for Pre-driving test.No. of minimum classes are 20 for full course and 15 for half course. The supervisor will take your pre-driving test and if you are successful you will be advised to pay for Practical test and get scheduled.
- You will take first L and Box Parking test. IF you pass the test you are eligible to get scheduled for road test.
- If you pass the road test, you will get the license on the same day from traffic licensing office located in the premises of our school.
- If you fail for any test you will have to register again for the test and pay for test. you can take 4 test if you are attending full course and only 2 tests if you are attending half course.